Today is a good day to write down your bucket list. That is already the first step to start with. Everyone has that one thing that he or she wants to do but never really actually does. It is always in your mind, so to start off write it down! If you don’t have anything you can think of what you want to try or do before you die, you sure have after you read this post! I will also provide you with a list of my ‘must does before I can’t anymore’. A bucket list is something where you can go all out of your comfort zone. To do the crazy, memorable, beautiful things in life alone or with somebody else. Don’t think I can’t, or that will never happen, a positive mindset is the way to start.
My bucket list in a random order, because I love it all!
1. Buy an old car, preferably a Volkswagen campervan.
2. Worldtrip, where I get really lost in nature & sea (next year!!)
3. Write a book
4. Start a blog
5. Run a race, for which you actually get a medal at the end. (Maybe a 15 km one day?)
6. Visit all the Northern Islands of the Netherlands
7. To actually speak French fluent, not as crappy as I do now.
8. To teach at a school, english, history or geography
9. To do voluntary work in Africa, by building schools or houses for example
11. Open a Bed&Breakfast
I can go on and on, but this is just an example. To learn a new sport; to learn a new language; go to new places; everything can be on your bucket list. But make sure to make a difference between items that are on your bucket list and between an ideal that you have or how you want your future to look like. Bucket list items are more things that you want to do not about what you want your life to look like. If you are scared to do things alone, you can always ask somebody else to join you on your bucket list items and share the fun. Everytime something pops up in your head that you really want to do in life, just write it down! In the picture above you can see my ”bucket list book” wherein all my items are written down. Have a nice weekend and start working on your bucket list!
Leave me a comment below about what is on your bucket list.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog, you will get an email everytime I upload a new post!
With love, Irina